Are you looking for an article rewriting tool or an article spinner? You have come to the right place. In the past months I have tested almost 20 different article rewriting tools and article spinning software to find out which one is the best for which purpose.
Sometimes you might want to use an articler rewriter just to get a unique piece of high quality content for your website. Or you may want to have one article and would like to create 10 different unique versions of that article that will be recognized as different content by Google so you can fill up the first page with Web 2.0 properties all based on the same article. Or you may want to use it to autopost unique content to your PBN or auto-blog.
Here are the typical applications you might need an article rewriting tool for:
- You have a website and some PLR article and would like to publish those articles but make them unique.
- You have unique, high quality articles on your website and would like to syndicate these articles to other blogs or article directories such as ezinearticles or goarticles but you don’t want your syndicated articles to be duplicates.
- You are a student or a journalist and need to write a term paper or an article and would like to reuse certain parts of the source material but still would like your article or term paper to be unique, of excellent quality and be well readable.
- You are a hired writer or freelancer working for a platform such as iwriter and would like to produce acceptable or high quality articles faster then as if your wrote them from scratch.
- You have a PBN (private blog network) and want to auto-generate unique content for it and would like source material to be retrieved, spun and posted to your PBN-blogs on autopilot.
- You want to dominate the 1st page by auto-submitting multiple versions of the same article to several Web 2.0 sites (Senuke style)
All these different situations require different levels of quality of the article. Not all of them will be read by humans – but all of them need to have correct syntax, grammar and pass copyscape.
The fact is that there are different applications and use cases and there is not one single piece of software that will fit all. When using article spinners in the past I was getting very frustrated by mainly 2 things:
– The amount of manual work involved in some (I actually wanted something that was as automated as possible)
– The terrible (often funny) results that I got from the software. It was obvious that most of the software only replaced words with synonyms – without any regard at all for grammar or meaning of a sentence.
So this is why I started to put all the big names in this niche to a test. I made a careful selection of different articles and then put each of these article through every single article rewriting or spinning software and compared the difference. The results you can see on this website – for free.
I will not only tell you which article spinner did the best job – I will show you the results they produced so you can compare them and make up your own mind.
To see the individual reviews of the products I had in the test you can follow the links below:
If you would just like to quickly see the results of the tests compared with one another and find out for which application which product is the best fit please go to the article rewriter test overview page.
If you want to know details on how I evaluated the products please go to the full disclosure page ‘How I tested the article rewriters‘.